Remanufactured engine block with...
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Remanufactured engine block with cylinder head, complete
* Required fields
Fully and professionally overhauled Fiat 500/126 block engine. Including carburetor. For use in a Fiat 500 R and 126. Detailed instructions for installing this part can be found below:
Bore: 77,0mm ( oversize)
1. Before first start
- add engine oil 20w50 ( appr. 2,9L)
- check electrical connections
- set up distributor to 10 degrees
- look to all wires and bolts
2. After first start (30 min work)
- check valve clearance (in 0,2mm, ex 0,25mm)
- pressure of oil ( min 1 BAR on 800 RPM)
- oil leaks
3. After 200Km
- change oil and clean filter ( front on the pulley)
- re-tight head bolts
- set up valve clearance ( in 0,2mm, ex 0,25mm)
- install new valve cover gasket
- check set up of distributor
- check set up of carburetor
4. After and every 1year or 5000km
- check carburetor and distributor set up
Due to the dimensions of this part, higher transport costs apply. If you order this part you will receive a quote from us.
No customer reviews for the moment.